Food allergy prevention website
The following resources have been developed as part of the National Allergy Strategy Food Allergy Prevention Project and are designed to provide advice on when and how to introduce the common allergy causing foods to help prevent food allergy developing. These resources have been developed with funding from the Australian Government Department of Health.
Nip allergies in the Bub website
The Nip allergies in the Bub website contains a range of resources including:
- Practical information about how and when to introduce the common allergy causing foods including food ideas and recipes.
- Information about how to recognise an allergic reaction and what to do if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Practical information about how to optimise eczema management to help prevent food allergy.
- Eczema videos and infographics to help parents manage their baby’s eczema.
- A frequently asked questions section.
For health professionals:
- A health professional section including online training, podcasts, clinical updates and guides.
- Resources to provide to your patients, including free bookmarks.
Content updated March 2022